Friday, April 6, 2012

My 2 Favorite Blogs

Hello there, Ms.Galang told us to read some blogs on the list.So that's what I did. 2 of my favorite blogs that I read we're : Izzys from class 813 and Eliza's from class 813 . They both talked about things comparing two people.

First I liked Izzys response to Romeo and juliet . She wrote about her opinions for their love. She thought that thief love was fake and had no purpose for it. I liked how izzy wrote about 1 person In one paragraph and the other person in the other paragraph. She separated her characters and talked about each one . I also liked how she included qoutes from the book and the page numbers next to the line. That shows that she used evidence to prove her opinion which is good. Izzys response overall was amazing because of her structure and the writing itself.

The second blog that I picked to write about was Eliza's about the book Harry Potter. In her response she was comparing 2 people. she compared Harry and Ron and seeing whose life is worse. First I liked how she wrote 3 paragraphs and each paragraph was about a different thing.like families, money etc. Then I liked how she at the end of her response she was questioning the reader about who's life is worse and was asking you to comment below. She had a nice overall response with a good conclusion that made the reader think a little. It was also cool how she tallied it up and said it came to a tie. I thought that was funny. That was an amazing response.

While reading those two blog entry's I was thinking of how to make mine better and I thought of a couple of ways to do that . First of, I can make them longer and elaborate. I could make my thoughts deeper and use textual evidence to prove my opinion. I could also make different types of reading responses . I noticed I have been using the same structure and format. Maybe I could write in a letter or compare 2 different things , or maybe write an essay on a book , or so a series of responses of like the Harry potter series. I could also talk to my reader and ask them questions. Maybe that would make my blog entry's better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment